Pablo Gustavo Berman
- Approved Certificate Human Resources Professional (CHRP) exam, Canada (2010).
- Diploma in Human Resources Management, University of Winnipeg, Canada.
- Postgraduate in the Argentine Association of Rorschach Psychodiagnosis.
- Bachelor´s Degree in Psychology with a major in Industrial Psychology. University of Belgrano, Argentina.
- Director of MAPLE LEAF Human Resources & Management, since 2010.
- Worked at his Firm being an associate at NEXIA ARGENTINA and senior consultant at Price Waterhouse & Co., nowadays PwC.
María Soledad Gutiérrez
- Degree in Psychology, Argentine Catholic University, Argentina.
- Management Development Program, Torcuato di Tella University.
- Principal Associate at MAPLE LEAF Human Resources and Management Argentina. Since 2015.
- Previously, responsible for Human Capital at PWC Argentina.
- Degree in Accounting (University of Buenos Aires).
- Associated at MAPLE LEAF Human Resources and Management Argentina. Since 2020.
- 20+ years of experience as CFO worked for leading local and international companies.
- High experience as a management consultant, mainly in start-ups, turnaround or ERP implementation. Effective Coach and Mentor of young professionals in the corporate world.
Degree in Psychology, Argentine Catholic University, Argentina.
10+ years of experience as a psychologist. Extensive knowledge in Rorschach Test and psychometric tests evaluations.