- To originate and manage vendor financing opportunities and products from exporters in the US, Europe and Latin America, underlying trade financing transactions intra and to and from the Region,
- Detect and generate market opportunities that can be capitalized on through the Bank´s competitive advantages, in line with its commercial business strategy and risk policies to provide a sustainable Trade Financing revenue for the Bank,
- To detect additional related opportunities and capitalize on them,
- Recommend general procedures for the commercial strategy for Vendor Financing products,
- This role will report directly to the SVP, Structure Trade.
We are looking for:
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration or related fields.
- Minimum of five years of banking and financial experience in Trade Financing and Structured Trade Financing,
- Strong knowledge of industry trade financing products and sales tactics, preferably in Trading Financing,
- Fluent in English and Spanish (written and oral); knowledge of Portuguese is a plus.
The position requires that the professional moves to reside in Panama City, where one of its regional headquarters operates; the Bank offers assistance so that the transfer is satisfactory for the selected person.
The position offers a salary above the market average, including an attractive bonus package.
The company offers a challenging, team-oriented work environment, competitive income and benefits, and opportunities for professional and personal development and growth.
We thank you for your interest.