Our client, a well-known leading company, is expanding its Talent team and looking for people who thrive on IT/technology candidate sourcing, interviewing, engagement and selection.
You will partner closely with our client´s technology teams to lead interviews and select the right people for a rapidly growing organization.
We are looking for experienced recruiters who are self-activating and keen to find the right skills, attitude and fit for our many teams. Brilliant and creative people to work alongside, professional development and on-the-job coaching. The company offers excellent benefits, work at the office and from home (or anywhere), flexible workdays, training and many other perks.
What you’ll you do
- Lead full-cycle recruitment and partner closely with our client´s IT/Technology teams
- Proactively identifying individuals who will make a difference.
- Creatively and proactively, network and attract passive candidates
- Conduct in-depth interviews while assessing the fit for skills, culture and high performance
- Be actively involved with enhancing the candidate experience right through to onboarding
- Participate in special HR projects and expand your skills
What are we looking for
- 3+ years of full-cycle talent acquisition experience within a rapid-growth environment
- Keen ability to understand IT/technology needs and find the right talent.
- Adaptable and supportive to our fast-growing workplace
- Proven ability to prioritize and track multiple roles
- Great attitudes and the readiness to have fun
- Bilingual in English and Spanish (Definitive and mandatory Asset)
We encourage all interested applicants to apply for this challenging offer. Likewise, we guarantee respect for holding your data with our noted sense of confidentiality.
We thank all, but only those whose profile matches the requirements will be connected.