Our client is a multinational company headquartered in the U.S.A., recognized for the excellence and quality of its products as services.
The Manager, Leadership & Learning will provide operational leadership and expertise in the delivery of the Company’s end-to-end global Leadership & Learning processes in the Latam region.
The role will be involved in the redesign, development, and improvement of the Learning process to achieve efficiency, quality, and enhanced employee experience leveraging relevant technology platforms.
The position will report to Human Capital Director and will have dotted reported relationship to the Global Learning Director, based in the U.S.A.
- Provide operational leadership and expertise in the delivery of Leadership & Learning services
- Lead the updating/redesigning global end-to-end procedures covering areas such as enrolment, monitoring, documentation, administration, and reporting of Leadership Learning courses/programs or development assignments based on learning plans and or development objectives
- Define the service delivery framework, KPIs, and processes to support its Global People strategies.
- Ensure the quality and on-time delivery of Leadership & Learning services by employing appropriate and systematic methodology in training support service delivery and enhancing client experience
- Proactively identify and resolve issues in processes and service delivery and provide key insights and recommendations to leadership team and other stakeholders based on the results of
- Leadership & Learning services metrics.
- Partner with the In-Market and Specialist teams to deliver a more integrated and seamless approach to Leadership & Learning services
- Manage and lead a high performing team of End-to-End Leadership & Learning
- Analysts/Specialists with a focus on coaching and development
- Develop top talent by leading regular and having robust performance/ coaching conversations and ensuring the support systems within the organization
- Perform other functions as may be assigned by immediate manager from time to time
Skills And Experience
- Bachelor´s degree (or equivalent) in Social Sciences, Adult Education, or similar course related to education and training.
- Bilingual English / Spanish
- Strong experience with an in-depth understanding of learning principles, methodologies, processes, and technologies. Work experience at global or international companies is an asset.
- Some people management experience in a service delivery team in shared services/captive an environment with demonstrated performance management, development, engagement, service level performance measurement and capacity planning preferred
- Experience developing and implementing business and system process improvements and setting standards required
- Strong customer service and continuous improvement orientation
- Solid presentation, communication skills, and organizational skills
- Detail oriented with project management skills
- Ability to work with virtual teams and demonstrated experience in managing and developing people.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and navigate in unstructured environments
- Working knowledge of applications such as Learning Management Software (LMS)
The Company offers a comprehensive compensation plan with a group of benefits for its associates.
Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values diversity and inclusion. We will consider the applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, or disability.
All applicants are welcome to apply. If you want to contact us for additional information, do not hesitate to contact me via email@example.com